Cybersecurity Bootcamp Introductory Course Registration Cost and Payment Policy
The total tuition for the Introductory Course of the Cybersecurity Bootcamp is $500 USD. At the current time the only accepted form of payment is credit card for the Introductory Course. The amount must be paid in full prior to starting the course and there are no refunds once the course has started. There is an additional 2.6% credit card fee.
Cybersecurity Bootcamp Extended Program Registration Fees and Payment Policy
- The total tuition for this Extended Program of the Cybersecurity Bootcamp is $15,500 USD. For those interested, we provide an interest-free payment plan that allows participants to spread payment of their education expenses over several months.
- A deposit of at least $3,875 USD must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. Subsequent monthly installments of approximately $1,453.13 USD with a final installment of $1,453.09 USD per the registered cohort schedule (+2.6% credit card fee). If preferred, participants may submit advanced payment for some or all of the course fee prior to the due dates outlined in the registered cohort schedule.
- Please note that each payment must be received in full by or before the due date.
- If a participant’s payment has not been received by a due date, that participant may not continue on to the next lesson group until submitting payment for the outstanding balance.
- No participant shall be permitted to complete the Cybersecurity Bootcamp until payment of $15,500 USD has been received in full.
- All payments received after the due date will be assessed a $25 late payment fee.
Extended Program Payment Methods
Payments accepted for the Extended Program of the Cybersecurity Professional Bootcamp are in the form of check or wire transfer, or credit card. Credit card or wire transfer payment is strongly encouraged.
If paying by check: Please make the check payable to: “HackerUSA, Inc. UNLV Programs”
Send checks to:
2814 SW 34th St.
Gainesville, FL 32608
If paying via a wire transfer please remit payment to: Account Title: “HackerUSA Inc. UNLV Programs”
Account Number: 6783134738
Wire Routing Number: 062001186
Financial institutions often charge fees for wire transfers, ranging anywhere from $10 to $35. When paying by wire transfer, please include any transfer fees in addition to the invoice total. Otherwise the fee is taken from the invoice total, leaving the invoice paid short.
Introductory and Extended Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following policies apply to both the Introductory Course and Extended Program. Due to the inherent costs of establishing, holding, and refilling participant slots, as well as the associated costs of course materials, the following cancellation policy has been established. Please note that no refunds, transfers, or substitutions are permitted once the Introductory Course or Extended Program has been started. All cancellation notices must be received by the admissions team via email at least 3 business days prior to the start of the Introductory Course or Extended Program. In the event of illness, injury, or family emergency, exceptions to this policy may be made, and we ask that you please contact us.
If you cancel your registration at least 3 full business days before a program begins, you may be eligible for a full refund. If you cancel fewer than 3 full business days before the program begins, or do not attend, you are responsible for the entire registration fee.
Request for Transfer
If the student submits a request to cease participation during the Introductory Course and the request is approved, they may be eligible for a transfer of credit to another program beginning at a later date. Transfer is contingent upon available space. All credits must be applied to an alternate program within six months from the date of the notification; credit will be proportional to the unused tuition paid for the original course.